IF YOU HAVE DREAM FOLLOW THEM..

Hello.. I am abhishek(titu)  comes with a new topic about your dreams.. What first come in our mind when we think about our dreams or passion.. The things come are that we want to follow our dreams but no one supporting me... I have many problems.. This, that we have lots of excuses.. We have lots of reasons why we are not following our dreams.. But we have no reason to follow our dreams.. Why??? 

So we follow people instagram on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter etc.. But we do not follow our dreams... We see motivational videos 🎥 but never follow them... Why❓

If you have a dream just follow them guys...it doesn't matter that is small or big.. How much you give effort to do your dreams... I have also many dreams but i tried little but tried.. Dreams are not that you watch when you sleep😴... Dreams are just that you love someone ,somework and something...And you want to just achieve it.. You can do anything for it.. If you have  a dream just go for it and just work for it.. If you are doing nothing to achieve your dreams then your dreams are not true.. Then it is just your thinking and imagination that I have also a dream.. But reality is not like that!!

 I know no one will support you to follow your dreams but God give you life just one time.. So do you like guys.. Because when you will become old👴.. Then you can't do something.. You just think I wish I followed my dreams.. So now you have time.. Don't waste in just invest it your dreams.. I know almost everyone have a fear 😱 that I am going against of everyone but if my dreams will not come in true.. Then what will people say?? Don't worry guys... These people change their thoughts according to the situations.. If you get success they will tell I am the only who appreciate you.. But you failed👎 then they will say I am the only person who tell you that don't do these things.. So don't think about these peoples.. 

I have a request please follow your dream.. You fail or get success it doesn't matter but thing matter is that you tried to achieve it.. That's it.. 

Thank you


Comments

Post a Comment