ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME??

Hi.. You also think I am wasting my time to write this articles.. You get nothing.. You are just wasting time and spoil your life.. So for your kind information I like to write.. It's just like my passion.. So i am doing it.. But what about you.. What are you doing...

what comes first in your mind when you listen about time.. You think that i have enough time.. I have  30 years, I have 40 years left.. I will do everything what I want.. But bro if you are wasting or investing your time in things that are not essential for you.. Then you can't get success.. I am sure about it.. You think I will enjoy my life.. I will do nothing to achieve my dreams.. But one day I will get success.. How? This is real life bro.. Life give you chance to grow.. But if you ignore or miss the chance or opportunity.. Then life will reject you and he search for new person... Bro noone will help you when you will face a lots of difficulties.. Everyone is selfish in this world.. If someone is connected to you then understand that he know that what is the benefit to stay with you.. Noone do anything for anyone without any benefit... Why are you not understand it.. Only you can make your life and destroy your life..
We skip our works on tomorrow.. But reality is that you are waiting for tomorrow.. But that tomorrow will never come.. You are just cheating your parents.. But why❓

THINGS THAT SHOW THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME..
1.YOU ARE DOING THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMPORTANT FOR YOU..

2.YOU ARE ADDICTED TO MOBILES AND YOU USE 5TO6 HOURS A DAY.. BUT WHY? WHAT YOU DO THESE HOURS..

3.YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPRESS GIRLS.. AND CONVINCE HER TO MAKE MY GIRLFREIND.AND SO CALLED LIFE PARTNER.. BRO IF REALLY YOU WANT TO LOVE SOMEONE THEN LOVE YOUR PARENTS AND GOD.. WHO GIVE YOU LIFE..

4.YOU SKIP YOUR IMORTANT WORK FOR TOMORROW.. BUT WHY❓ YOU CAN'T DO TODAY EVEN NOW..

5.you say you have not time to work but if your gf tell you to met.. Then you are ready.. How? Did god gave you 48hours a day.. Just for gf or friends..

6.you can play pubg for hours.. You can watch YouTube or tiktok videos for hours but you have no time to study and for your work... Why?

7.you can ride bikes with friends and with gf but when your father say you to go with them.. Then you say I am busy.. I can't go...

HOW TO STOP WASTING TIME..

1.INVEST YOUR TIME IN WHAT YOU HAVE DREAMS AND WORKS AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN WHAT YOU DON'T NEED...

2.START TO GIVE VALUE TIME.. AND UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME..

3.MAKE A PLAN AND STRATEGY OF EVERYDAY.. WRITE THINGS WHAT ARE IMPORTANT TO DO EVERYDAY FOR YOU...

4.DONT USE MOBILES AND GADGETS TOO MUCH JUST USE MOST TIME FOR YOUR WORKS..

5.IF YOUR MIND TO MEET WITH YOUR FRIENDS THEN AVOID THEM AND TRY TO TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS... BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS... WHO SUPPORT AND CARE YOU WHOLE LIFE...

6.ALWAYS UNDERSTAND TODAY WILL GONE AND TOMORROW WILL NEVER COME..

RESPECT TIME SO TIME WILL ALSO RESPECT YOU.. BUT YOU IGNORE TIME THEN YOUR LIFE WILL START TO IGNORE YOU.. SO THINK ABOUT IT...

THANK YOU...!!

Comments