Do you believe in luck??

So.. Today's topic is "ARE YOU BELIEVE IN LUCK".. are you?? I am not... What you tell luck.. You tell luck is something that help you get success and bad luck make you fail.. Is it real?? No imagine the days when you want success but did you workhard enough?? That can give you success?? No you are wasting  your time in others things..you wanted success.. But you were enjoying your life.. And after result you blame my luck was not good.. God cheated me..why?? Compare you to those who get success... See them what they had done in just same time.. They just focus on their work.. They work hard to achieve success... So they get positive results... 
So bro why you are not telling it if you failed.. That I will workhard like I have never done.. I will work more than my stamina.. And I will try my best... 

Luck do not give you success.. Your work hard, your patience, how you are passionate about your work... Then you can get success... 
Things you should know about luck.. 
1.luck is nothing.. It is just a imaginary illusion.. 
2.dont believe in luck believe in yourself.. 
3.just who people believe in luck.. Who do not work hard.. 
4.there is no relation between your failure and luck... 
5.you can't get success if you do not workhard.. And always blame luck for your failures.. 
6.success is not depend on your luck.. It depend on your hardwork.. 

Lastly everytime I am telling you in this article don't believe in your luck.. 
I hope you like this article" ARE YOU BELIEVE IN LUCK".. And leave a comment.. And share with those who believe in luck... 
Thank you.. 

Comments